Day 1
The journey has finally started. While I'm not in New Zealand yet, I am getting closer. I'm currently stopping over in San Fran. I arrived this afternoon and took a journey to the Golden Gate Bridge. I had driven over it once before, but this time I got out of the car, took a good look around, and walked across through roaring winds. After the jaunt to see San Fran's prominent landmark I met up with Kersti, a friend from Dartmouth who lives right outside San Fran. She lives with Seany, another Dartmouth buddy. Sean was very disappointed when he opened up my boxed bike and found a used Specialized instead of the new mountain bike he has been waiting for. Sorry Sean. Luckily, it looks like the bike made it to San Fran safely. Let's hope it is still in good shape when it reaches NZ. Off to bed...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home